Rose Berry | Deodorant
I’m a creamy and nourishing deodorant to keep you smelling divine. With my natural odour fighters ill keep you berry fresh at all times.
Crafted with natural Arrow Root, Tea Tree, Shea Butter and Manuka.
Luxury Active Ingredients:
- Shea Butter | Good dose of Vitamin A to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin.
- Arrowroot | A natural deodorant for the skin.
- Tea Tree and Coconut Oil | antimicrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on your skin that cause body odour.
- Marigold Flower | Controls excessive sweating.
- Manuka | Prevents bacteria that cause odour.
How to use: scoop out a pea-sized amount of balm and dab under your arms. There is no need to rub the balm into the skin.
Top tip: Natural balm deodorants can take up to 10 days to work effectively because the skin needs to expel all of the built-up toxins that have been locked in by antiperspirants.
How to store: Store with the lid on in a dry cool spot. Use within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), SODIUM BICARBONATE, MARANTA ARUNDINACEA (ARROWROOT), DL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (POT MARIGOLD) FLOWER OIL, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND) CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL